Multi-Platform IPL Hair Removal Machine
Featuring Nu eLite
Here at British Institute of Lasers, we are proud to introduce the Nu eLite – a premium, cutting edge IPL Hair removal machine. The machine can also be successfully used for skin rejuvenation and the treatment of broken capillaries and acne infection. Combined with innovative SuperCoolTMTechnology, which provides maximum cooling at the tip of handpiece Nu eLite reduces any pain and discomfort that your client may experience during treatments. If you’re looking to buy an IPL machine for hair removal, then we’re more than confident that the Nu eLite is the best option for you.
We use state of the art technology and provide a second to none customer care service; something we remain proud of for all the products we have on offer.
Essential Information About Our Hair Removal Machine
- Hair removal: big spot size reduces treatment time
- Skin tightening: improves flexibility and skin tone
- Skin rejuvenation: Removal of fine wrinkles, pigments, freckles
- Face and body contouring
- Breast texture enhancement: For a firmer breast
- Acne removal: destroy acne infection
- Five Interchangeable filters
- Easy to operate: user friendly LCD touch screen
- Very high energy output
- Lightweight and robust handpiece
- Fastest IPL machine on the market
- Very low cost of operation
- Ability to treat targets with low optical absorption, hence, improved results for fair hair and collagen production
- Deeper penetration into the skin
- No need for external cooling. Now your customers can enjoy pain-free treatments with SuperCoolTM Technology.
Cooling at tip of the handpiece reduces any discomfort that the patient may experience during treatment.
Nu eLite produces a beam of light covering a wide wavelength. Using the filters, one can select a particular band of wavelength which would be suitable for a particular application, for example for skin rejuvenation. This machine is capable of performing a range of treatments by simply using different filters and switching to a different mode of treatment in the very user-friendly software. The tailor-made pulses allow Nu eLite to perform wide applications in non-ablative rejuvenation therapies, which is based on the principle of human skin tissue’s selective absorption and photo-thermolysis to light sources. The photo rejuvenation technology is more effective than conventional therapies to photo-damaged and photo-aged skin. There is no downtime for the treatments.
Please note that an IPL Hair Removal machine is different from a Laser Hair Removal Machine, as most people think the two are synonymous. If you are interested in a Laser Hair Removal Machine then please click here instead.
The machine is paid for in just less than THREE MONTHS, based on only two treatments per day (Assumes 6 working days per week. Each treatment £70 +VAT).
Sidenote: A pair of laser goggles for the operator and an eye shield for the patient is included with the machine. Nu eLite can be operated by hand or by foot switch.