RF assisted IPL Hair Removal Machines (
Featuring Nu eLite
Here at British Institute of Lasers, we are proud to introduce the Nu eLite – a premium, cutting edge IPL Hair removal machine integrated with combined RF Technology. If you’re looking to invest or buy an IPL Hair removal machine, then we’re more than confident that the Nu eLite is the best option for you.
The Nu eLite combines three advanced technologies in one treatment: IPL + Bipolar Radio Frequency + innovative SuperCoolTM Technology offering maximum cooling at the tip of handpiece. Also a suitable home kit.
We use state of the art technology and provide a second to none customer care service; something we remain proud of for all the laser products we have on sale.
- Hair removal: big spot size reduces treatment time
- Skin tightening: improves flexibility and skin tone
- Skin rejuvenation: Removal of fine wrinkles, pigments, freckles
- Face and body contouring
- Breast texture enhancement: For a firmer breast
- Acne removal: destroy acne infection
- Five Interchangeable filters
- Easy to operation: user friendly touch screen
- Combination of IPL and RF reduces the risk of burns and enhances patient’s comfort.
- Ability to treat targets with low optical absorption, hence, improved results for fair hair and collagen production
- Deeper penetration into the skin due to RF.
- No need for external cooling. Now your customers can enjoy pain-free treatments with SuperCoolTM Technology.
Nu eLite offers you total control over:
- Fluence (most powerful IPL in the market)
- Frequency (super fast)
- Pulse parameters
- RF power
- Skin type (all skin types)
- And more ……
The energy of Radio Frequency reaches the middle and deep layer of the skin and heats up tissue, hence, lower energy is required during the IPL treatment. Uncomfortable feeling during the IPL treatment will be decreased. Cooling provided by contact of the super cooled tip with skin ensures additional comfort zone for the patient.
Nu eLite uses a technology called ELOS which combines Optical IPL and Radio Frequency, getting satisfying, longer lasting results. These properties allow ELIGHT to have a widely application in non-ablative rejuvenation therapies which is based on theory of human skin tissue’s selective absorption and photothermolysis to light sources. Meanwhile, ELIGHT photo rejuvenation technology is more effective and give patients less downtime than conventional therapies to photodamaged and photoaged skin.
Please note that an IPL Hair Removal machine is different from a Laser Hair Removal Machine, as most people think the two are synonymous. If you are interested in a Laser Hair Removal Machine then please click here instead.
The machine is paid for in just less than THREE MONTHS, based on only two treatments per day (Assumes 6 working days per week. Each treatment £50 +VAT).
Sidenote: A pair of laser goggles for the operator and an eye shield for the patient is included with the machine. Nu eLite can be operated by hand or by foot switch.